1. From Monday, May 1st, evening Masses @6pm.
2. We celebrate our English Masses, on Sunday @4pm, and Tuesday @6pm.
3. Eucharistic Adoration before Sunday English Mass starts @2:30pm. During this time, we will have the Holy Rosary, followed by the Hour of Mercy (@3pm). During the Hour of Mercy, we will have the Divine Mercy Chaplet, silent prayer, and Benediction.
4. On the 1st Sunday of each month, we have veneration of Saint Sister Faustina’s relic, followed by tea and coffee in the cafeteria.
5. Our shrine is the House of God, with Jesus truly being present in the Holy Eucharist. As such, please remember to maintain your reverence while in the church, by silencing phones/devices, wearing modest clothing, and by maintaining silence. This is also considerate to those wishing to stay for personal prayer, after Mass.
Sanktuarium Miłosierdzia Bożego w Keysborough
337-343 Greens Rd,
Phone: 03 9701 6071